MCNJ Islamic Sunday School Registration Info
MCNJ Registration Form_2015-2016 (Only for new students)
JazakAllah for considering MCNJ Islamic Sunday School. May Allah accept our efforts. This is a great opportunity for our children to learn the teachings of Islam. We are thankful to the Woodbridge Township and Board of Education for allowing us to use this premises. It is very important that we make all efforts to adhere to the rules and regulation of this School along with maintaining utmost discipline. We look forward to your cooperation and make this experience memorable.
SCHOOL TIMINGS: 10: 00 am to 1:45 pm. Insha’Allah Duhr prayer will be offered at 1:40 pm.
STUDENT CALENDAR 2016-2017:
|September: 18, 25
October: 2, 23, 30
November: 6, 13, 20, 27
December: 4, 11, 18
January: 8, 15, 22, 29
|February: 5, 12, 19, 26
March: 5, 12, 19, 26
April: 2, 9, 23, 30
May: 14, 21
June: 4, 11(Graduation)
Note: School dates are subject to change based on weather and school availability
|# of Children:||1st Child||2nd Child||3rd Child||4th or more||Book Fees||New Reg Fee|
|Fees/Child||$200||$100||$75||No add. cost||$40/child||$25/child|
Note: All fees are per year
* Requires active MCNJ membership ($100/year Membership fees)
- Please come on time. Please drop children before 10.00 a.m. and pickup on time by 1.40 p.m.
- Please send snacks for the BREAK.
- Please send a note book, pencils, erasers and crayons (Pre-K & KG).
- Parents are requested to join Duhr Prayer. This will encourage children as well.
- Please park your cars properly in the designated area.
- Children should come properly dressed. Boys may wear cap (no Shorts) and Girls should wear Hijab.
- Please inform the Administration if your children have allergies to certain food or any other condition that needs special handling.
- Students should maintain discipline in the classroom. Students MUST NOT move things around in the classroom. Students shouldn’t use or remove books, pens, and pencils from the desks that do not belong to them.
- All Fees need to be paid in full at the registration.
- Financial aid available to families with proven financial difficulties
Please read the instructions and abide by the same.
Jazak’Allah O Khair.